If of native enterprise openings or closings, please notify us right here.
· Fortunoff® Yard Retailer will have fun the opening of its latest location at Hamiliton Crossings from April 1-Three with a Grand Opening Weekend that includes giveaways and offers and a donation to Lehigh Valley Reilly Youngsters’s Hospital.
. Pocono Dessert Co. opens girls owned espresso and dessert store at 2185 PA-611 in Swiftwater
· Handmade Mystic opens crystal store at 2 S. 4th Avenue in Emmaus
· Anne Baum named first president of Lehigh Valley Reilly Youngsters’s Hospital
· Lashes by Gab opens location on the Promenade Retailers of Saucon Valley, throughout from the movie show
· Elite Salon & Suites to open on the Promenade Retailers of Saucon Valley in 2022. Impartial salon homeowners could have their very own suite house inside the retailer
· Purr Haus opens at 27 South Seventh Avenue in Emmaus. The boutique will provide a set of pet provides and cat-themed attire.
. The Hummus Home opens Bethlehem location at 518 E. Third Avenue
· New magnificence studio, Glow Manufacturing unit, opens at 1708 Washington Blvd. in Easton
· New salon, Mirror Magnificence Studio, to open at 2002 Hanover Avenue in Allentown. Grand opening set for Dec. Three.
· A Pink Wing shoe retailer will open on Airport Street in Allentown on the website of the previous Zoup! restaurant.
· Paisley & Firm Tub Boutique & Perfume Bar in Kutztown reopens for in-person purchasing
· Bitty & Beau’s Espresso opens at 74 W. Broad Avenue in Bethlehem
· American Household Care opens pressing care heart within the County Line Plaza, off of Route 113 close to Souderton, Bucks County
· Charming Charlie, a girls’s modern vogue and equipment retailer, will return to the Shops at Wind Creek.
· All Climate Selvedge Denim Co. (AW) opens at The Promenade Retailers at Saucon Valley in suite 608, subsequent to Evolve Salon & Spa.
· PrimoHoagies, the informal restaurant recognized for its gourmand hoagies, plans to open two eating places in Stroudsburg.
· Laura McLain, government director of the Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce, will retire on the finish of 2021 after 21+ years of service.